Careers at WheelRight
You will be working for a start-up company on the development of a new product. The tasks involved will range from the writing of device drivers for new hardware through to the capture of real-time data, development and implementation of new algorithms to processing the data and upload / storage of data to a cloud based server. As part of a small development team you will have the opportunity to get involved in a range of tasks across the suite of software we develop.
You should meet the following requirements:
- Strong C#/.NET or Java skills
- First class or an upper second degree in Computer Science
- At least 2 years industry experience in a software engineering role
- Experience of design, implementation, test and support of software systems
- Good numeracy and statistical knowledge
- Be able to communicate well in both written and verbal forms
- Have good problem solving ability
Experience of the following would be an advantage:
- Developing for Windows 7 or Windows XP
- Real time processing
- Design Patterns
- Coding standards
You should be able to:
- Engage in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Contribute to technically demanding industrial projects
- Integrate effectively with a talented multi-disciplinary team of like-minded people
- Be ambitious and passionate about what you do!
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and the ability to be productive without direct supervision
Salary: To be agreed based on experience
Please send your CV and a covering letter to :-
WheelRight is a start-up company developing a new transport industry technology.
The company is located on the Oxford University Science Park at Begbroke, just north of Oxford and on the edge of the Cotswolds.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a rapidly expanding company.